To develop a sustainable broadly applicable system that connects, inspires, and exposes high school students in Career Tech Education programs to paid workbased learning internships; lowering the burden of administration to industry, teachers, and schools.
- Early handshake from Huntsville City, Madison City, and Madison County School districts.
- Beta Website live and industry wait list started (workbasedworks.com)
- Early interest from several industry partners
- Will produce tactical level job trend reports to feedback training gaps, provide up-skilling/certification, etc
- Incorporate private schools, two-year schools, charter schools etc
- Onboard Redstone government agencies
Ways to Get Involved
- Add your institution to WorkbasED
- Inform students & teachers
- Add your company to WorkbasED
- Sign up for Fall semester
- Work with contracting offices and support contractor to allow student labor categories