August 7 - August 11
In this certificate program, participants will build the skills needed to develop and deliver effective return-on-investment (ROI) evaluations for learning and performance, organizational development, human resources, technology, change, and quality solutions.
The program emphasizes the ROI Methodology® and participants learn to apply the ROI Process Model—a results-based method for developing application impact objectives, developing data collection plans, collecting various types of hard and soft data, isolating the effects of the program, converting data to monetary values, tabulating appropriate program costs, calculating return-on-investment, and identifying intangible benefits. Participants are asked to come prepared to apply the ROI Methodology® to a program within their organization, and receive one-on-one assistance following the workshop until the ROI evaluation is completed.
During the workshop, you will:
• Apply the ROI Methodology to a program in your own organization
• Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
• Learn how to measure the contribution of a variety of performance improvement programs
• Learn how to calculate ROI
• Learn how to enhance program results and improve ROI
• Discover how to translate intangible benefits into monetary values
• Practice presenting results of an ROI study
Location & contact info
Location: AMIIC, AMIIC – 5021 Technology Dr, Suite E Huntsville Alabama United States 35805